Reservation for Groups or Individual
Somatheeram is one on the most known ayurvedic center in Kerala, South of India. The resort offers all year around Renjuvination & Body Purification Program of 1 to 3 weeks. October to March is the best season to visit the region.
Day 1 : Arrival in Trivadum - transfer at the Somatheeram
Day 2 to day 6 : Morning Ayurvetica detox program, yoga and metidation
Day 8 : Check out and transfer to the Airport
WHAT'"S NOT INCLUDED:
* Flights & Airport Departure taxes
* Visa Costs
* Meals or other services not mentioned in the itinerary
* Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
* Personal expenses – laundry, telephones, beverages, tips, etc.
* Optional tours or sightseeing
* Travel Insurance
WHAT'"S INCLUDED in the Ayurveda Package:
* Airport Transfer from Trivandrum International Airport
* Daily One Yoga and Meditation session
* Daily One Cultural programme (visual or music)
* Weekly One Ayurveda cooking demonstration
* Weekly One Ayurveda lecture class
* Ayurveda tour (visits of our herbal garden, Ayurveda shop and medicine manufacturing unit with our doctor and translator)
* Local back water cruise in a country boat (only for 14 nights and above Full Ayurveda Package)
* German, Italian, French and Russian interpreters
We highly recomend to extend your trip to visit the Kearala Region up to the city of Kochi.
All year Round
from ZAR 11,000
from U$D 820
Kovalam - Kerala, India
VINYASA is a dynamic and flowing style of yoga, which connects breath and movement. Baptiste , Jivamukti, Power Yoga, Prana Flow could all be considered vinyasa yoga.
Kundalini is known by its practitioners as the "the yoga of awareness". It incorporates asanas, dynamic breathing techniques, meditation, and the chanting of mantras, such as Sat Nam, meaning "truth is my identity." The names derives from the Kundalini Energy, which according to the yogic theory, is a primal energy, or shakti, located at the base of the spine.